Part of All Saints Community Projects
All Saints Community Projects Youth Project has been providing recreational and informal educational opportunities for young people aged 10 to 19 years old (up to 25 for those with disabilities) since 1998. It has grown from an established history of open youth work at All Saints Church to be a major youth project for young people and their parents in South Birmingham. Contact the Youth Project on 0121 443 1842 or email email@example.com. Find out more by visiting the super new Youth Project website!
We have a strong commitment to developing an inclusive project open to all young people, regardless of ability or background, to support their transition from adolescence to adulthood. The Parent Project was created to enable us to deliver a more integrated approach by addressing the needs of the family.
The project includes:
- After School Drop In
- Support moving from primary to secondary school
- Youth club and holiday scheme for mainstream young people and young people with additional needs
- Teen Triple P and other positive parenting programmes for parents/carers of Teenagers
- Youth Achievement Awards
- An arts and craft parent drop-in
- A variety of support groups for parents, families and carers