A family friendly street food event in the heart of Kings Heath.
Each month we invite a fantastic selection of street food traders to Kings Heath Village Square for the monthly Kings Heath Street Food Market. There will always be wide range of delicious dishes to suit all tastes and budgets, as well as activities and entertainment to make it the perfect family day out.
The Kings Heath Street Food Market is officially sponsored by Birmingham Brewing Company, a brand new micro-brewery located in Stirchley, who also provide a fully stocked and licensed bar at the event.
Enjoy a refreshing beer while you soak up the atmosphere in the beautiful village square, or enjoy great food while you watch the world go by.
This is a regular event held on the Second Saturday of each month from 11am to 5pm. During the summer months the event will run later.
Confirmed for May:
- Middle eastern cuisine from The Middle feast
- Meat and dairy-free goodness from The Vegan Grindhouse
- Sweet and savory treats from The Pancake Bar
- Mexican Tacos from Sonora Gourmet
- Stonebaked Pizza from Pizza Traders
- Italian Meatballs from Poletta
- Indian Paneer and side dishes from The Paneer Wrap